At AUTEC, we continue to enforce all the preventative measures that were set in place early on to protect our employees, suppliers, customers, and vendors.
Until further notice, our efforts will continue as follows:
Cleanliness and Sanitation Policy –
AUTEC maintains a cleanliness and sanitation policy that exceeds what is recommended by CDC guidelines.
- Washing hands or sanitizing hands are required when entering the office.
- Gloves, masks, and face shields are required at all times, during demonstration or training.
- Contact between employees have been limited.
AUTEC is restricting office admittance to include limited number of customers, necessary personnel, and approved transporters.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask, have their temperature checked, and sanitize their hands when entering the office.
Business Travel –
Foreign and domestic business travel by air has been suspended for all AUTEC employees until further notice.
- The restriction on travel will remain in place until it is deemed safe to suspend the restriction.
AUTEC monitors employees to provide a safe environment for its employees and customers.
- Employees are encouraged to stay home if they are ill. Furthermore, all employees’ temperature is checked upon arrival. If their temperature is at or over 99.5F, they are sent home and strongly encouraged to contact their doctors.
- Employees that can work from home are currently working from home.
We will continue our efforts to keep our employees and customers safe. Thank you for your patience and confidence in us, as we carefully manage this crisis.
AUTEC INC. / 310-370-1680