Join the team and help us build our famous sushi machines!
The Outside Sales Representative position is responsible to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The outside sales representative will be responsible for but not limited to establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. The Outside Sales Representative will also monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue.
Responsibilities / Outside Sales Representative
- ”Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door to door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Focus on sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses,
- Update client information in the company contact database with sales progress report & Salesforce
- Meet monthly sales target
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Demonstrate products on site or at showroom
- Track delivery schedule and deliver products to customer location if needed
- Provide product training
- Provide after care service, including technical support
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reaching to technician in manufacture side and be able to repair products.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems: developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence in the territory.
- Plan and organize daily work schedule and business trip
- Generate daily report of sales activities and submit them to management
- Use salesforce to manage potential or past customer to follow up
- Track record of achieving quota
- Experience working with salesforce.com is plus
- Self motivated and driven
Skills / Specialty
- Excellence customer service
- Closing Skills
- Territory Management Skills
- Prospecting skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Must be willing to travel up to 50 percent of the time
- Excellent team development skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to lift 60lb of product
- Must be able to drive
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel and word
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English (Business level)
- Knowledge of Sales force a plus
- Basic Japanese skills a plus